Thursday, 18 June 2015

Cath Kidston Styled Shellac

Before holiday I decided to get my nails done professional as they needed a bit of TLC. So, I opted for CND Shellacs at my local hairdressers/beauty salon. The girl that did them was absolutely lovely and couldn't have done a better job. I also got my eyebrows shaped as well as I kept forgetting to pluck them and they got SO bad. Anyway, she does loads of designs for nail art shellacs for a fiver extra or you can you just have a simple colour. She showed me loads of designs until I chose ones that I can best describe as a Cath Kidston design. I also opted for some glitter on my index finger which gives it that added touch and sparkle.



The picture above was taken whilst I was on holiday a few days later so you can see my natural nail underneath growing. Whilst writing this post they are still going strong as well and that will be around 2 weeks I've had them on with no chips and a high gloss shine. I would recommend shellacs to anyone as they last ever so long and they don't damage the nail underneath as long as taken off correctly and you don't pick!

What do you think if Shellacs?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig