Friday, 24 July 2015

Please Me


My cat in the picture looks far from pleased so he does need a bit of pleasing! I'm sure I'll cheer him up later with a game or even more to his liking... food! But can you spot the cheeky MAC lippie in-between his fluffy paws! Please Me is a Matte lipstick from MAC and I bought this little beauty whilst away in Norwich. This colour is not out of my comfort zone purely because I wanted another lipstick that was long lasting and that I could wear everyday. This colour made the criteria. Being a pale pink colour and being a MAC lipstick, for me this is a perfect everyday shade and the reputation that MAC has for being highly pigmented and long lasted it just had to be. They are a brand that is more expensive however, with their lipsticks you really get your moneys worth. 




I do tend to go with similar colours but this one is a little bit away from those shades. I'm really happy with this lipstick as it ticks all the boxes that I wanted it for! Do you own this shade? What did you think?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig